When you’re with two other friends and they’re talking to each other and you’re just there like
my mom is scREAMING downstairs right now about how there’s no chocolate.
“How can we NOT HAVE CHOCOLATE IN THIS HOUSE?”
“How is there NO CHOCOLATE???”
“DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT WE HAVE A WHALE HANGING FROM THE CEILING BUT THERE’S NO CHOCOLATE?”
Chicken Parm [ Done Right ]
Tonight’s dinner had an Italian flavor and that after pasta happy tummy feeling that Italian food gives! This chicken parmesan is delicious and was super easy to cook… Oh, and it’s nutritious!
- 4 Chicken Breasts- thawed
- 1 C Almond meal
- 1/4 C Oat flour
- 1/4 C Grated Parmesan
- 1 T Oregano
- 1 T Basil
- 1/2 T Garlic Powder
- 1/2 T Onion Powder
- Pinch of Kosher Salt
- Shake some cracked Black Pepper
- 3 Egg Whites (1/2 C Egg Beaters)
- *For on top of the chicken: Organic, low sodium marinara sauce. Fresh mozzarella cheese slices.
What Ya Do:
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheets with aluminum foil, put olive oil and/or butter/ghee in a skillet on the stove top (*Don’t turn on heat yet..it’ll burn..)
- Pour egg whites in a bowl. Mix all ingredients except chicken in a shallow, long dish. Take each thawed chicken breast and dip in egg whites, then coat well in the mixture- the more the better!
- Heat skillet over medium heat- place chicken on one side for 3 minutes, then flip and repeat. This will brown the chicken and give it that crispy, fried taste!
- Now, transport the browned chicken to the covered baking sheets, pour marinara sauce and place sliced mozzarella on top of each piece as you please.
- Pop in 350F oven for about 20 minutes!
- Pair with some greens, serve over pasta, a glass of wine, whatever you think sounds good! I ate mine with sautéed zucchini, angel hair wheat pasta, and a green salad with greek dressing!
It’s a terrible and miserable thing to endure.
I can never get enough of this
one thing i love about college is that everyone is so exhausted that nobody judges anyone for sleeping anywhere like
just rest your eyes
we’re all in this together
you are safe here
it will be ok
This is by far the cutest college post I have ever seen